12/24/2008

merry xmas wherever you are this holiday season

Hello all bloggers out there that are reading my blog at all, merry xmas to you and your family and to everyone in general to have a merry xmas and a happy new year.
 
 I just completed my level 1 Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance training and failed from not teaching it correctly. I knew I wasn't going to get it anyways but at least I made it through the 4 daysI met a few new people this week and I'm glad for meeting a bunch keen on learning. I did well on the skiing part of it, yet failed more on the teaching aspect of it. 
 
I have not written any new songs yet but I have written a few new poems and have transcribed the song lyrics from my book into .txt form. That was done so that I always have a second copy and can print one off at any time.
 
U2 still stinks, Theory Of A Deadman still rocks!!
 
happy holidays from the Elliott household

No comments: