9/27/2006

another meme

"Write about a vivid dream youve had recently: Describe it, including your
personal interpretation and what it has to do with your current life
events."

I had a dream about 2 months ago. It started out as me walking down the
street mindin my own business when all of a sudden i bumped into "you know
who" but it wasnt just her, there was her husband and her 3 kids. I stopped
and took a look at her for a few moments, trying to figure out why shed do
this to me and in a short moment i ran away down the street and jumped and
commited suicide. Thats when i woke up.

So how this relates to my current life is more and more im seeing look
alikes to "you know" with kids walking with them and it totally reminds me
of my dream...i wanted to chage this but i find it is too late..

_________________________________________________________________
Don�t waste time standing in line�try shopping online. Visit Sympatico / MSN
Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca

No comments: