8/23/2019

Another way to get more YouTube subscribers!!



Taken from my forum (link on the sidebar) and edited to be directed in other ways!!


-------------------------------------------------------


I'm going to be fair here about some ways to get more followers. When I started youtube I thought id have no followers and no one would like me at all. but that changes every time I see that I have a new subscriber.


The one way I've been getting subs is sort of easy and hard at the same time, it is "pushing my channel" and in its own words "trying to get it out there to the masses" to people who may not know about it. One way I've been going about it is when I go on TeamSpeak or facebook is ill talk ab it about a video I'm posting and then when people watch it, they have the subscriber button there to hit if they are logged in but not all will see the video and it depends on the location of the video and or the youtube channel link so you may have to do some of that on facebook or twitter or you're website or wherever you feel comfortable. I'm a member at discord and I find if there is tons of people that come and chat and I'm able to talk to people I sub to and ask them nicely to sub back to me. that's what is getting me to 65 or whatever...


So it doesn't matter where you go to push/network/showcase your youtube channel just do it and do it well, I have my youtube channel linked on some other forums and people can see the link and click on the video, but what I'm gonna say next is gonna worry you or get you anxious...we as YouTubers never know if our vids or channels are gonna get subbed to, it all comes down to if they like what they see and want to see more or if they see something that offends them, think back to when you search for vids or channels to sub, what's your thought of if you want to sub to them? huh...its usually you like that video and like the channel that gets you to subscribe to them right? that's right...



Being on a forum or group on FB or Reddit,has its great pleasures as you can just tell people about your youtube channel (which you've done) and get those vids to people who want to see them and push the channel to other members but you can't just figure that only this place will get all your subs from here..you can post your vids and channel link here as much as possible, but you can't just think this place will be where my subs come from. you have to get out there and showcase your youtube channel to everyone, maybe if your a member of another forum, but that link to the channel in the signature or something...so ya you are welcome to post links of youtube on those groups as much as possible (the more the better) but you cant think all your subscribers are gonna see it at those places...reason is not everyone in the world knows that those individual groups or subreddits unless they are well known are going to take a while for everyone to know they exist, so they have to find those placed first...so I'm not saying you can't post links on those platforms, you just can't say "I'm only posting it on those platforms" and never post it elsewhere to get more subs or views...


For me when I do this I go to other forums and showcase it or post a link to a video or something so that most can see it and if they want to subscribe to me they can...and in discord I do this as well...a much as possible and you know what happens after a while someone mentions it to their friend and their friend mentions it to their friend and so on and so on. if you really work it, it shouldn't be hard for you to get subs but for the first 1000 it's going to be hard because I haven't made it to the 100 or 1000 mark yet...but I push /showcase it all over the place... it's getting better but its a slow pace. it is really important to do this as it's "like getting a job, like when you call several times to see if they have looked at your resume" but calling too much is a hindrance to getting that job you want!!



Another note about subs is content, you've got to please your fans/subs as much as possible and try to do what they want as much as possible and thank them for that. and make sure to note that they want more of that...if they are good subs they will ask nicely and be ok if you can't do that right now or won't do it, the worst ones are the one that threatens you and wants you to do it now and those you must keep away from...block the comments if you can...


You can also not go on what followers say or recommend maybe you can do a video about something you might want to get into and stuff right...don't forget to VLog (video blogging) telling us what you might be up to and don't tell us anything specific on where exactly this place you've been is or where you are going right now...etc...just watch out for that...


So keep up the good work and enjoy the rest of your youtube career...

Read more: http://darrenelliott.proboards.com/thread/426/youtubers-more-subscribers#ixzz5xSjRbIAR

No comments: