2/26/2021

Brunos will be missed




When i first visited the west in 1988 or so we also visited Banff, and Bruno's was not there or wasn't on our list to visit here in Banff. But nearly a decade later in 1999 or so...we came to the west, to Banff and Bruno's was here. * there's a chance it might have been there in the 80s but i never remember hearing of it when i was younger.

Ever since I went out to banff in 2002/3 or so...i have considered it "my kind of bar" and its been a favorite for me. I do go to other bars and restaurants but if I'm looking for a place to go id go to Bruno's.

I once met rozalind McPhail at an open mic there. Didn't know she was semi - famous
Untill I searched her up. 

I enjoyed all the open mics, late night clubbing and l the workers like Gary Gongs will surely miss everyone that I met at brunos

No comments: