9/27/2006

meme..

"You've been living a life filled with lies and it's time for you to come
clean. There's one lie in particular that's been eating at you and you have
to make right. Start off your response with: "I have a confession to make. I
never really . . . " and explain the harm the lie caused and how you intend
to rectify it."

I have a confession to make. I have always been lying to myself. You know
when you lie to yourself. I used to come home from school and tell my mom
everything was ok, but i was really just covering it up. There was some deep
feelings i was trying to hide.

I have never wanted someone more than the girl of my dreams. Even though it
sounds stupid but i try to get over her but the more i do the more i get
sent back to being 0% over her.

_________________________________________________________________
Buy what you want when you want it on Sympatico / MSN Shopping
http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=2,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081805

No comments: