2/26/2015

oh wow...been a while

it has been almost a year since i have posted on this blog. I just wanted to update all 2 or 3 of you that follow this what i'm up to for the last few months..

I've been going through a rough patch in my life. Trying to forget someone is kinda hard when you have to see things that remind you of this and that.

Im doing well otherwise. just had to clean my computer yesterday...i had finally made it to the 0bytes level and was able (using ccleaner and uninstallstilling programs like overwolf got me back to 1.something GB which is awesome...

I cant wait till the days of 20+ degrees  in summer...just a few more weeks and then were at least something closer to having just a sweater or a t shirt...cant wait...

Pool still covered with at least 4 or 5 inches of snow so no swimming for anytime soon...just cant wait i said

forum is still seeing activity as for steve (kingsak) and angie and ashley and jusjt tonite troy came back for a couple of seconds. Hope to see him more often,..and angie is getting more members or trying to...

its been snowing alot here in the past few weeks and theres a ton of snow on the ground and every other day it snows again so were along way from those hot hot days of summer...

anyways if you want to join my forum its at darrenelliott.proboards.com

hope to see you there.....


No comments: