1/09/2012

review of 2011

January
-same as any january
 
february
lessons and school groups at the hill(hard at work)
 
March
nothing big and or new
 
April
 
17th-Birthday, in the afternoon my mom and wally and anne went to the katana kafe and had lunch to celebrate my b-day (weather was foggy)
 
May
 
5-6th Hamilton Av Expo first airshow or expo of the season
27-CWH airshow firt real propper outdoor airshow 
 
June
 
24-26 GLIAS, probably the best airshow of the year...
 
July
nothing big
 
August
20th and 21st-KW  airshow.
 
Was probably the last airshow of the season
 
September
 
unknown date, we had our 3rd successful doors open/open house thing...we had 3 flights with members who paid in full for a half hour flight...
I had my old camera there and took some shots but at the time had no long lens  
 
24th-Tillsonburg CHAA wings and wheels
met steve and paul at the airport at 9am and set up the booth, was pretty simple and straight forward, we were there to sell calendars and pass out pamphlets etc. I met eric dumigan (airic.ca) and finally met kevin moore at the show as well. I tried out eric dumigans camera and tried to take osme shots with my old camera which I had found a longer lens at that point in time
 
October to December
same old same old
 
thanks for reading
 
 
 
Darren Elliott
Jet Aircraft Museum
Volunteer/Member

No comments: