12/31/2013

Another Year In ontario

well I guess another year has come and gone  and wrapped up, and a new year to do more things and get out more.

normally this time of year I do a blog on what I did the past year  so without more ado\\\

January
~worked at cobble again for another season
~mom and dad to banff

February
~will come back to this

March

~cobble closes down forever!!

April

~spent my b-day at home and my uncle and aunt came here and had a luncheon

May
~
Mom and dad to Edmonton/Canmore/Banff

June
~
KW Airshow
Highland Games


July
~
From June to July I was outside chillig with my tablet.


August
~??


September

~JAM Open House
~went to bayfield for a da( may have also been in October
~outdoor farm show


October
~n/a



November
~ryan came back for a few days
~we had last minute thanksgiving with George, Jeff, Traci, Wally , Mom And Dad and I



December

Xmas with Traci and Jeff, Mom and Dad and I
                    
 Gifts.

I got
        -SealLine Dry Bag
        -Vamp 3 Effects Panel
        -Headphones
       -Snowshoes +Poles
       -Gloves
      
I gave

Traci
-Car Visor Organiser
-Pajamas
-+ more

Dad
`USB Hub
- +More

Mom
-Pajamas
-Ipad Cover Slevee
-Tablet Gloves

So all in all it was a good year!!!





No comments: