10/23/2011

blogging again

its been two months since I've blogged and to say the least I'm sorry, ill try to keep more up to date as much as I can..
 
 
things are wrapping up with the aishow season, so for most of what I've done for JAM is done unless we get into some malls to put the photoship  or whatever. I wont give out much info but yesterday we had a great fundraising meeting. We chatted about other things we could do about the calendar sales and stuff. Like I sadi I wont discuss the specifics but after the meeting we all wanted to get some pizza or something. But we decided to go to the Katana Kafe after and it turned out to be quite a nice time to chat with the other members about other things going on.
 
anyways Ill talk to you all soon!!
 
 
Darren Elliott
Jet Aircraft Museum
Volunteer/Member

No comments: