2/01/2010

computer needs to go back into store to be reformatted...

I got my computer back last week and it still doesnnt work...but the guy said if i bring it back in i could reformat it and reinstall windows....

the folders i need to be copied are "My Documents" "Microsoft Games" I have all the games but id be lost without all the planes i have added to my flightsim, Then i want to try to see if i can copy the PAI files on my desktop (the files are only like 1.5MB but id have to find them again) then wipe the computer and reinstall windows xp....so i hope to be flying on my computer by the first of march.

i dont think copying all the files are going to take that long but i might have to wait as other computers are getting fixed...we just brought it home to take it out of their shelf so they wouldnt have to deal with it again so im expecting 2 or 3 days...should only take that long to to wait for other computers thatg are in the que to get fixed...

other than that....thats alll thats new...oh ya the flames won again!!! go flames!!

No comments: