12/10/2009

school is almost over...

As it is now, there is only 1 day left of actual class time. I have the last test tommorow at noon. After im done that test i can technically be free of school but thats not it. I have another class at 4pm in which we talk about the move we say the night before but since ive already watched it many times i dont need to really know about the plot of fargo...but im going to go figure out the ideological subtext so that it can help me on the exam next wednesday...

I am also going to be meeting up with a buddy of mine whos in my class and asking about the missing stuff on the in class sheets in between after my test and my 4pm class and if we dont get it doen i will be screwed, these sheets are going to be used on the test so i have to get them finished....

merry xmas and ill update you next week...i need to focus...

No comments: