11/06/2005

5 Easy Tips to help restore Self Confidence

1. Get a job-the absolute 1st thing a mentally Handy capped person
can do. But its 100% productive in removing thoughts and personal
stuff, I work so hard I hardly have time to think about her.

2.Meet people- go out to a bar, get to know some locals (i go to a
place in Banff called Bruno's and although i dont know alot of people
its a small place so...)

3. "You cant start loving anyone until you LOVE YOURSELF!!!"

4. Be Creative-95% of the world is creative, but not all of them know
it yet. I used to say I wasn't creative but who said guitar playing,
writing songs and the odd time drawing to remove bad emoticons,
wasnt creative?

5. Give up- I know it sounds stupid but sooner or later you have to
give up the fixation. Give up on things that are not worth the risk but keep with the stuff you know and love. 

It can be very hard. You may never move on. But think about it. Wouldn't you rather be enjoying your life??

You have to work hard and one day you will wake up saying holy cow I
can enjoy myself!! just like I am today, I moved 3,000 miles away to
start a fresh new life..!!!

That's it!!



 

No comments: